- This event has passed.
Coyote’s Guide To Connecting with Nature
March 8, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Guelph Outdoor School and Transition Guelph present
Coyote’s Guide To Connecting with Nature | Theory in Practice
“This is Good Medicine for Nature-Deficit Disorder!”
– Richard Louv, On Coyote’s Guide
- Theory and Practice of the “Coyote Mentor”
- Support yourself and your children in a journey of increased Nature Connection
- Ideal for Parents, Mentors, Neighbours, Elders, Aunties, Uncles, Educators, Policy Makers, anyone with a pulse, really!
- This is a Significant, Effective & Free Course
- 1 – 4pm 2nd Sunday of every month, February – December, break during July & August
Details and Registration at www.theguelphoutdoorschool.com or by calling 519 400 9507