- This event has passed.
Dream Big Retreat Level 1
November 22, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm$150
Just imagine going to work and loving it!
- Finding a job that that fits: one that engages your potential and gives you the opportunity to make an impa
- Looking forward to going to work
- Working in a job that brings meaning and happiness into your life
- Being fully engaged in your work and leisure
- Finding a job that “lights you up” – A job that is bigger than yourself – A job that brings meaning to your life.
The perfect job is out there and this Dream Big Career Weekend Retreat will give you the skills to help you identify it.
Curious about how you could change your life? The Dream Big Level 1 Retreat is an interactive workshop that will “pull” you to be more than you ever thought you could be in your life.
Whether your focus is career or work-life balance, this retreat will help you to harness your curiosity and knowledge to discover new ways of living and working in the world.
The Dream Job Retreat will help you:
- Analyze what brings you genuine happiness
- Assess your accomplishments, core values, strengths, desires, and assets as they relate to your career
- Sort out what you want and don’t want in a career
- Create a powerful vision of your future career and life
- Discover new ways of living and working in the world.
- Know how to identify specific career opportunities for your career transition
- Create a concrete plan for moving forward with your career and life
Now I have a clearer understanding of the direction I would like to pursue and the steps I need to take to find a job that fits my goals.- Jen B, Dream Big Career Retreat Participant
For more than 20 years, Wayne Greenway has helped individuals to effectively transition through some of life’s toughest situations. He has a unique ability to help others to identify their hidden strengths and motivate them to achieve success. His experience in conducting more than 5000 interviews to select people for a wide range of professional and volunteer has given him experience from the “other side of the table” to help clients succeed”
Wayne set up these workshops to help participants to develop a powerful vision of their future career and life. He is convinced of the importance of this because clients who have this vision, create a search strategy that lands on a career path and in the job they want, faster.
Wayne is proud of Career Aviator’s unique process which is based upon a careful review of the literature in the field and incorporates the best ideas from the of the top career development professionals in Canada and United States.
“The experience reminded me of the skills and experience I have to offer employers and that I should be proud of them and my accomplishments. “ Mary S
“A great chance to have others give you feedback in your skills and get a better sense of what you are good at.” Julie D
“A great experience to help define and explore career direction.” Devin D
“Relaxation exercises were great. Really helped me to get in the mind set of figuring out what I want to do next.” John G
NOTE: Although this is not a workshop that Minga is hosting, we are playing the role of endorsement. Career Aviators is hosting this workshop.
When: November 22nd & November 23rd from 10:00am – 5:00pm
Where: Innovation Guelph, 111 Farquhar Street – 3rd Floor
Cost: Typically this workshop would cost $300.00
Two payments required:
- Payment 1: $150.00 in advance is required
- Payment 2: Pay what you think it is worth after the workshop is complete (valued at 150.00)
Limited Student Bursaries Available
A few words about Pay-What-You-Think-Its-Worth: You get to enjoy the whole workshop. Then at the end of the workshop, you’ll have the opportunity to make an additional contribution to pay us what you felt the workshop was worth. In our past workshop, participants paid between $250-$300 total for the workshop. We do this because the workshop may be more valuable to some than others and why should you both pay the same amount? We also believe in changing the way that business is conducted and ultimately challenging our economic system. We are challenging you to think deeply and honestly about the long term value of what the workshop taught you and what it will bring you in your life. We trust our community, and the excellence of our workshops, enough to let you determine what you’d like to pay. Pay-What-It’s-Worth pricing makes no judgements about the financial abilities of the participants involved.
The gift economy represents a shift from consumption to contribution, transaction to trust, scarcity to abundance and isolation to community.
– Charles Eisenstein
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 866 873 7633
- Minga will provide a 100% refund for workshops cancelled by Minga.
- If a registrant cancels a workshop with more than 48 hours notice, a 100% refund will be issued.
- If a registrant cancels with less than 48 hours notice or does not show up, no refund will be issued.
- The above policies apply for pre-registered workshops. Refunds or credits will not be issued for a missed class.
* Please note that we’ll be sending out information about the specifics of the workshop a few days before, including a reminder of what to bring.
** Please also note that you don’t need to register through Eventbrite. If you would rather pay by cash or cheque, contact email@example.com.