- This event has passed.
(Cancelled) Dream Big Career Retreat Level 1 Falling In Career-Love: How to Dream it and How To Make It Happen!
September 30, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pmpostponed to Spring
“Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray”- Rumi
Back by popular demand! The Dream Big Career Retreat is an interactive workshop once a week for 6 weeks. Its aims is to help you determine where you want to go with your career and how to create more meaning in your life. It will help you understand more about what brings you genuine happiness and harnesses that new knowledge to determine a career path that you can actively pursue. You will work hard in this course and we promise you will love it.
This class is for you if you ever ask yourself:
- I want a career that will bring meaning and happiness into my life
- I’m not sure what my dream job even is. I want help to figure it out
- I wish I could change careers into something that would be more fulfilling but just cannot see how its possible
- I have finished school but am wondering how I could best apply my education, passion and strengths
- I’m about to retire and wondering what am I going to do next–how will I fill your time?
- I would like to understand more about what is really important in my life
“The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life” – Jessica Hische
During the 6 week retreat you will:
- Find out how to inject meaning into your life
- You will know where you want to go and how you will get there. This increased self-awareness will help you land your dream job faster
- Gain increased understanding about yourself which will give you the edge at every stage of your dream job search
- Leave with a plan to pursue a distinct career pathways that will bring meaning and happiness into your life
- Meet people who share your interests and learn how their mutual support can be incredibly helpful – gain access to ongoing group support
What have others said? That they leave the workshops feeling generally calmer while at the same time learning a lot about themselves and what they want out of their future.
Please note that this class is a pre-requisite to Level 2 – Resume, Coverletter, Interviews and Landing Jobs
[separator size=”size2px” style=”solid” color=”brown”]
Wayne Greenway is a Senior Partner, with Career Aviators, a new national social purpose business that provide professional career transition support to students,professionals, and retirees. Career Aviators complements topic based career support typically provided by community organizations, colleges and universities.
Throughout his career he has helped hundreds of students and professionals to discover and follow a realistic path to achieve their highest hopes and land a great career job, faster than they would have achieved on their own. . Clients finds that Wayne’s experience from conducting more than 5000 interviews over his career, plays a key role in this success
In the fall of 2010, Wayne Greenway created the Career Aviators framework based upon his experience and an extensive review of the most up to date career development research. The powerful impact of Career Aviators 1:1 support empowers the client to take control of their future and create a strong platform for ongoing career and leadership success.
Wayne’s commitment to the value of strengthening the resilience of others runs through the organization. He hopes you will join him in making this innovative social purpose business platform a success. All profits from the business are gifted to charitable organizations to provide innovative youth leadership initiatives, with a focus on strengthening the resilience of those living through highly stressful situations.